Hire an accountant when dealing with the Government

accountant calculator, pen & financial graphs

Hire an accountant when dealing with the Government

Hiring an accountant when you have to deal with the government.

It can be daunting dealing with government paperwork when you run your own business whether you are a Sole Trader or a small Limited Company. This is why so many small business owners hire an accountant when the first tax filing is due, but you shouldn’t stop there.

Having an accountant can help you cope with so much more than just tax returns. They can help your company interact with the government in other ways.

A good accountant will be able to:

  • Complete and file the required legal and compliance documents for your business
  • Keep your company up to date with the latest tax laws
  • Prepare annual statements of accounts
  • Keep your company’s status updated in the government’s company register
  • Maintain records of directors and other administrative personnel
  • Organise and record share/stock allocation, such as when the business is formed, when a business partner leaves or a new partner joins
  • Handle your payroll and ensuring that all employees’ tax codes and payments are recorded correctly
  • Ensure all key deadlines are met. Meaning no more fines for late filings (we all have been there)

Preparing your tax documents correctly could save you money too – perhaps more money than your accountant charges you. And a good accountant will use their up to date knowledge of tax laws and legislation to suggest ways you can free up cash flow, save money and raise capital for expansion.

By choosing intelligentPA to support you and your business in all things financial we can offer you a first rate service that will allow you to focus on what you do best – running your business.

Contact us today to see what intelligentPA can offer you and see how we can help you to grow your business.


Leave a Reply